The ICSE examination is held in March every year for the Standard X students.
SUBJECT OF THE ICSE EXAMINATION
- English – Two papers of Two Hour each.
Paper I (English) – Only general language questions such as essay, letter writing and comprehension are asked.
Paper II (English) – Questions from the prescribed text books.
- Second language (Malayalam) – One paper of three hours
- Civil, History & Geography – Two paper of two hours each
Paper I – Civics & History
Paper II – Geography
- Mathematics – One paper of Two and a half hours
- Science – Three papers of two hours each.
Part I – One written paper of Two hours on the syllabus
Part II – Practical or project work
In addition to the above subjects, candidates of the ICSE examination will have to complete satisfactorily course in
- A third language (Hindi) from class UKG to VII
- S U P W and community service
- Physical Education
- Education in moral and spiritual values
- General knowledge
There will be only internal examination or internal assessment for the above subjects. But a pass in S U P W and community service is compulsory for the pass in the ICSE examination. The grade obtained in this will be recorded in the ICSE certificate.