- The name and date of birth of your ward should be according to the birth certificate.
- Father’s name and mother’s name should be spelt correctly in the form as it appears in the birth certificate. No correction will be allowed later on.
- It is mandatory to fill all the fields marked (*) in red. In case a field is not applicable to you please mention N A (not applicable).
- An incomplete registration form will be automatically rejected.
- A hard copy of the filled application form along with Rs. 250/- [application fee] should be submitted to the school office. The online applicants should attach the application fee receipt with the application form.
- Qualified students will be given a provisional admission until the result is published.
- After the completion of the admission process, no fees will be refunded.
- Admission Fee : 10,000/-