- All the School fees should be paid in 3 instalments as marked in the diary.
- No cheques will be accepted.
- If the fees are not paid on or before the due date, a fine of Rs. 50 will be charged.
- There will be an annual increase in fees every year.
- The school fees should be remitted to The South Indian Bank, Kalady Branch only.
- For online payment go through the School Website login port www.jnanodayaicseschool.com. To get the ID and Password contact with school office.
Fees once paid will not be re-funded on any account.
The following are the dates for payment of the school fees:
|First||01/7/2021 - 31/7/2021|
|Second||01/10/2021 - 31/10/2021|
|Third||01/1/2021 - 31/1/2021|