Parents as well as teachers are equally responsible for the all depends on the co-operation of parents and teachers. So you are requested to keep mind the following points.
- The school diary is an effective tool for communication you are requested to make effective use of the parent teacher communication sheets which are provided in this diary.
- You are expected to check the diary of your ward every day regarding the assignment or the teacher’s message to you it has to be countersigned.
- Do not make derogatory remarks or comments about the school or staff in public or infront of your children which might adversely affect your child’s attitude towards the school, schoolmates and the teachers.
- Do make sure to attend all school functions open houses and the PTA meetings.
- Parents must inform the school incase any change of address or telephone numbers.
- Ensure that your ward is regular in his/her works and studies. Do check their answer papers and sign them.
- Please ensure that your child comes to school in neat uniform. On the days that the students are permitted to wear casual clothes, do ensure that they are suitably attired for the school as a student.
- A damage to school property, however small, will not be condoned. Stringent disciplinary mesures will be taken against such offenders. The parents will have to bear the expenses of the damaged property.
- If the child gets and injury or accident in the school, first aid will be given at the school if it is serious the parent will be informed and the child will be taken to the hospital.
- Parents are requested to see that their child is having a wholesome break fast and carries healthy snacks and lunch with them. An empty stomach is harmful to their physical as well as intellectual growth.
- Do encourage your children to take part in all the school activities. Practices for the school sports will be scheduled after school hours. So kindly make necessary arrangements for their transport.
- The school authorities are not responsible for the safety of the pupils before or after school hours. Necessary arrangements should, therefore, be made to escort the children to and from the school
- Do not meet teachers during class time without the permission of Principal.
VISITING TIME FOR PARENTS
Principal : Friday : 11.00 a.m. – 12 noon (With prior appointment)
KG Section : First friday from 3.30 to 4.30 p.m.
Class I-X : First Saturday from 1.30-2.30 p.m.