- I will be polite, courteous and will show respect to teachers, elders and classmates.
- No matter what, I will come to school every working day on time and will do my work regularly. I will follow strictly the Rule of Campus Language.
- I will do my home assignments regularly and show them to my parents and concerned teachers.
- To remember the assignments, I will not them in my organizer.
- I will not leave the classroom while in session.
- Classrooms and School building are for my academic activities and I will not run, play shout or do anything to disturb the serenity of the classroom and the premises.
- Corridors and staircases are for me to walk on the left side only and to help others walk freely.
- Drills and games are for the development of my body and mind and I will never miss them.
- I will always be neat and clean and will dress accordingly.